Tuesday, September 24, 2013

2 Month Anniversary

It's been an awesome two months married to the love of my life. :) I am so grateful with everything the Lord has blessed us with. We both have jobs; we have a good ward, and we have each other forever. I had promised that I would post more wedding pictures. Since we have been married exactly two months, I thought today would be the perfect day. You can click on the first one to scroll through them all at full size.








 


Us cheesing on the way to our reception. :) YAY. We're married!!!


Me and my beautiful flower girl, Lyla.

Our first of many dances as a married couple.

I love you Timmons. I can't wait to spend the rest of forever with you. Happy 2 months.

-Mo
P.S. You can watch our engagement and wedding videos on the right side of our blog. Also, these are only a few of the photos, but there should be a ton more on Facebook if you're realllly curious. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment