Sunday, September 1, 2013

Soooooo Domestic!

Many of you know my impressive history when it comes to cooking. When I started school, I burned toast. Three years later, I achieved the impressive feat of being able to set pasta on fire....water and all. Here's the thing though. Once Timmons and I got married, it's like the magical domestic fairy came and sprinkled me with dust, making me a ninja in the kitchen. I have now made several things- from scratch. Including, but not limited to...pot roast, chicken, mashed potatoes, pork chops, Squash and Quinoa Soup, pasta primavera, chicken alfredo, biscuits, scones, bacon, eggs, rolls and zucchini bread. I'm pretty much ready to go on Iron Chef. For real though. I'm a beast.



You can click on the pictures to view them at full size. Looks scumptious, no? Here's the even bigger news. I......Morgan Victoria Mathis Timmons have now officially made toast! No burn marks baby! I am soooooooo domestic.

-Mo

P.S. Those posts I mentioned earlier are coming as soon as I can find a way to get the pictures off of Timmon's phone. ;)

1 comment: