Monday, January 20, 2014

Resolutions in Progress

Remember how my resolution for 2014 was to blog more often? Well..turns out.... interesting things actually have to happen for you to blog. Nothing so far.

We're just up to our necks with work and school. It gives us less time to spend together, but much more time to watch Netflix. I watched an entire series in less than two weeks (Raising Hope is awesome!). Yea. It's pretty impressive.

I have, however, done pretty well at keeping our apartment clean all the time. I even printed out a helpful checklist.

I just wish we saw each other more. Timmons works really awkward hours on my day off, and when he has time, I am usually at work. We haven't been on a real date in awhile.

It's not all bad though. Timmon's boss changed his schedule so we can go to church together, and they're really good about making sure he isn't overloaded on days where he has class.

Timmons is doing great at his resolution to get good grades. He has all A+'s so far.

As for my work, I was chosen as employee of the month, so I get a pretty sweet parking spot. All in all, I guess I can't really complain.

Life is good......just not super exciting. :)

-Mo

1 comment:

  1. Totally feel ya, Mo! Totally understand having something exciting in your life happen when you're so busy with work - that's how we've been feeling over on our blog too! Haha! Glad life is good! :)

    ReplyDelete