Thursday, January 9, 2014

Happy New Year! - 2013 in Review

Sure...it's a week into the New Year, but it's never too late to blog..until it is too late.

So let's take a look at our 2013 in review. We each wrote our own list of the top 5 things that have happened to us in the past year and what our New Year Resolution will be for 2014.

TIMMONS:

- Got married.
- Our own apartment.
- Made lots of progress on my writing projects.
- Bought my first firearm.
- Enjoyed the film Skyfall.


MO:
- I got married to my best friend Andrew Calvin Timmons.
- I graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho Communication Department with my Bachelor's degree (all As).
- I got my first real job as a news producer for KIDK Channel 3 Eyewitness. 
- We moved into our first apartment.
- I made some great new friends.

Timmons's resolution is to get better grades. I think mine will be to blog more and to keep our apartment clean. We shall see.... Happy New Year everybody!

-Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment