Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Catchup 5: Halloween

For Halloween, I dressed up as a hipee... complete with a peace sign "tatoo" on my ankle.

Unfortunately, we had to work. I had watched all my Halloween movies beforehand and we ate like four bags of candy by ourselves. :")

We also took advantage of the pumpkins we chose and had a fun night on Halloween Eve carving faces on them. Mine had a funny face, but the one I'm holding in the picture, was Timmon's.

He carved Red John's smiley face of death from the Mentalist. It was a pretty proud moment for him. See the similarity?



I love Halloween! It's one of my favorite holidays. I'm excited for the day we live in a neighborhood where kids come trick-or-treating.

Other than the costume, the day was pretty normal. If you don't count the insane amount of treats in the break room at the station....or the bat that flew overhead and swooped down on workers and customers at Albertson's (that's not even a joke. It happened.).


Happy Halloween. :) -Mo


No comments:

Post a Comment