Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Catchup 6: Family


Since it's November, I have been reflecting a lot on the things I am thankful for. One of the biggest things I am thankful for is my family.


I have the best husband in the entire world. We understand each other. We support each other. Most important, we love each other, and we love God.

We have been able to visit family a lot. We were able to go down to Utah and see my family since they've moved there. We had a nice weekend with everyone and a nice dinner and visit with my grandma.
As you can tell, it was a really relaxing weekend.


We have tons of fun with his side of the family too!
There have been many Sundays where we'll drive down to American Falls for dinner and games. It's the best! Good food, good people and good fun.



What more could you want? -Mo


No comments:

Post a Comment